Senior Quantity Surveyor
Posted 25th November negotiable Belfast, County Antrim # DMV898520
Senior Quantity Surveyor (PQS)
Salary Range: £40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits package
Location: Belfast / work from home / flexible working
Vickerstock are working with an award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy to recruit for a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Our client has an impressive reputation across the U.K. as they offer cost management & project management services for well-known clients across a range of sectors include Commercial, Education, Wastewater & Utilities. Having been awarded a number of new projects including public sector frameworks they have an opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team and be involved in a range of civil engineering projects across Northern Ireland.
As Senior Quantity surveyor, you would be taking a lead management role within the team and be responsible for contract delivery of multi-million value projects for clients. This is a great career development opportunity for an ambitious individual to join one of the largest construction consultancies and well-known brand within the UK market.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Role:
- Reporting to the Director you will be responsible for the cost & project management of contracts for clients ensuring a level of technical, financial and commercial control is maintained.
- Manage and Pro-actively monitor cash flow and valuation planning, & post contract duties including cost reporting, dealing with cost variations and final accounts.
- Liaise with Clients, Sub-Contractors, Suppliers to ensure information; costs, profitability and value meet the requirements of each project.
- Manage and negotiate the subcontract tender process, including the selection of sub-contractors and provision of all relevant contract and schedule documentation.
- Internal and external monthly review meetings with Client Teams and Sub-contractors.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities (BoQ's) and Contract Documents.
- Monitor and support junior members of staff
- Assist business with potential business development opportunities or leads and either follow through or inform the Director
Senior Quantity Surveyor Criteria:
- Third level degree qualification in Quantity Surveying and ideally have APC chartership status
- Strong experience in a similar role
- You will ideally have experience within utilities & NEC contracts
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then call Darren McVicker for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.