Senior Process Engineer (Water)
Posted 10th May negotiable Newry, County Down # BM900096
Senior Process Engineer (Water) | Newry
Vickerstock are delighted to be working with a leading global engineering and construction contractor with nearly 70-years of experience delivering major infrastructure projects. Employing more than 4,000 people worldwide and with a turnover in excess of €1b, this business has expertise across the Civil, Water, Rail, Power Generation and Ground Engineering sectors. As a result of an ever-increasing workload, they are now seeking to recruit a Senior Process Engineer to support in the delivery of water & wastewater projects for clients across the UK and Ireland.
Your new role as a Senior Process Engineer (Water)
As a Senior Process Engineer, you will lead a muti-disciplinary team covering all areas of water and wastewater treatment, pumping, treatment process options and performance evaluation, predominantly for NI Water and other UK Water Authorities. You will;
- Prepare and oversee preliminary and detailed design documents, engineering specifications and perform calculations in support of water process engineering activities.
- Complete optioneering reports, pre and post project completion documentation in accordance with company standard.
- Evaluate and assess hydraulic designs in conjunction with detailed knowledge and experience of Water Treatment Processes.
What you will need to succeed as a Senior Process Engineer (Water);
- A degree in Chemical, Environmental or Process Engineering;
- Chartered with a relevant professional body;
- Extensive experience in municipal water/wastewater treatment;
- Experience managing team deliverables;
What's in it for you?
This is a rare opportunity to join a global organisation at a senior level where you will take a leading role in the overall management of the design team. In return for your expertise, you can expect to be offered a market leading salary complete with an extensive benefits package that includes enhanced pension, bonus scheme, company car or car allowance, life assurance and private health insurance to name a few. You will be joining a business that actively promotes professional development and will encourage and support you in achieving your career goals.
For a confidential discussion on this, or any other vacancy in the Construction Industry contact Brian Mitchell at Vickerstock Recruitment
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.