Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Posted 11th January £ 40,000 - £ 50,000 Lisburn, County Antrim # WW899308
Senior Manufacturing Engineers
£40k - £50k
Vickerstock are exclusively recruiting for 3 Senior Manufacturing Engineer for our client based in the Lisburn Area.
Reporting initially to the Director of Manufacturing, this Senior Manufacturing Engineer role will be part of a small team whose remit is to deliver manufacturing engineering capability through the product development phase.
Your new role as a Senior Manufacturing Engineer:
- You will have experience working along side engineering team to optimise design for Manufacture and assembly.
- You will develop the assembly process and associate equipment requirements to define appropriate manufacturing area layouts.
- You will lead and guide new product introduction phase into series manufacture.
- The breadth of the remit will include all the system elements of the electronic system and their integration into complete vessels.
What you will need to succeed as a Senior Manufacturing Engineer;
- Ideally you will educated to degree level within a Manufacturing/Engineering field.
- You will have at least 5 years experience working within a Low Volume, High quality environment - automotive (F1, Drivetrains, EV or Hybrid technologies would be perfect)
- You will have extensive working knowledge of a range of lean manufacturing techniques.
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.