Senior HSEQ Advisor / Manager, Design and Civil Engineering, Meath:
Vickerstock are delighted to be again working with a leading business within the design, build, operation and maintenance of Water & Wastewater treatment facilities.
Reporting to the Managing Director and Commercial Director the Senior HSQE Advisor will be required to manage the day-to-day aspects of Health, Safety, Quality, Environmental (HSQE) and wellbeing within the organisation.
What are we looking for in the person?
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a similar role in the Manufacturing, Construction, Civil engineering and/or M&E industry.
- Minimum of a Level 8 Honours Degree in a relevant Health and Safety and/or Environmental Qualification.
- Extensive working knowledge of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2013.
- Ability to liaise directly with customers as the representative on Health, Safety Quality, Environmental and Wellbeing issues.
The role involves:
- Working as part of a team in the delivery of the HSQE function, leading staff by example as a "one team" culture.
- Continuously promote a positive Health and Safety culture within the team in their thinking and actions.
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental legislation, standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure standards are maintained at a site level through liaison with project delivery teams and regular site audits/inspections.
- Facilitate customers in conducting Health and Safety audits/inspections.
- Engage with our customers on Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental matters arising on projects and within the organisation.
- Liaise, co-ordinate and cooperate closely with agencies such as the IFI, NPWS, HSA, EPA, OPW, etc.
- Prepare and review preliminary and construction stage Safety and Health Plans.
- Maintain Health and Safety Management System OHSAS 45001.
- Maintain Quality Management System ISO 9001.
- Maintain Environmental Management System ISO 14001.
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact James Manley on 01 526 7473 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.
James Manley is a dedicated Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist at Vickerstock Technical and Engineering Recruitment. He is based in Belfast, Northern Ireland, and recruits all roles in the Health and Safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor and Officer across the Island of Ireland and Globally.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.