Senior EHS Advisor
Posted 12th May negotiable Dublin # JM900104
Senior EHS Advisor, Facilities Management, Dublin:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Health and Safety Advisor to join this rapidly growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing health and safety support and governance to front line operational teams, across multiple business lines and industries including Security, Cleaning, Aviation and Hard Services Facilities Management. The role will work as part of the HSQE Department and report directly into the Head of HSQE.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Provide support and guidance on all matters pertaining to health, safety, quality and environmental compliance, to front line operational teams, across all business lines.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HSQE front line initiatives and activities across all business lines.
- Carry out regular site HSQE audits and risk assessments and document the findings for management and implement necessary corrective actions.
- Carry out accident investigations and ensure remedial actions are put in place
- To facilitate the implementation, monitoring and review of the Company's integrated HSQE management system and assist with the development and implementation of new company HSQE procedures.
- Advise front line management on health, safety and environmental regulations and directives which affect the company and its employees
- Provide HSQE support and advice to client companies where required.
- Organising and chairing Safety Committee and Safety Rep. Meetings across all business lines.
- Advising / assisting front line management in drafting and communicating Method Statements.
- Ideal candidate will be diploma/degree qualified in Health & Safety with 3+ years' experience.
- Previous experience in managing the Health and Safety process within a construction environment is required.
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance procedures, publications and an ability to interpret relevant legislation.
- Proven ability to carry out effective investigations, audits, inspections and compile reports and recommendations as appropriate.
- Proven ability to apply best practice to prevent / reduce injury claims and carry out and manage incident investigations.
- High level of communication skills, including written, oral and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in the application of Microsoft office suite.
- Ambitious self-starter with the confidence and drive and take ownership of cross functional processes.
- Fluent in English.
- Flexibility required.
- Full clean driver's license
- Positive, energetic and focused, with good organisational ability
- Experienced in working autonomously and within teams in fast-paced environment
- Committed to deliver value and new initiatives to the business
- Committed to one's own personal and professional development
- Contributory pension after qualifying period
- Discount on health insurance
- Additional days holiday on birthday after qualifying period
- Employee discount programme
- Employee wellbeing programme
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact James Manley on 01 526 7473 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.
James Manley is a dedicated Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist at Vickerstock Technical and Engineering Recruitment. He is based in Belfast, Northern Ireland, and recruits all roles in the Health and Safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor and Officer across the Island of Ireland and Globally.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.