Quality Assurance Technician
Posted 16th November € 30,360 - € 30,360 Monaghan # PM899391
Quality Assurance Technician
Co. Monaghan | Warehousing/Distribution environment
Vickerstock are proud to work in partnership with a Global Client based in Monaghan with the appointment of a Quality Assurance Technician for their busy warehouse facility.
The Quality Assurance Technician will be responsible for providing assistance to the Group Quality Manager by supporting inventory inspections, quality control, file maintenance, and safety standards. This position will be responsible for identifying process improvements and help to develop sustainable solutions.
As the new Quality Assurance Technician your key responsibilities will include
- Ensure that the Quality Management System is implemented and maintained in accordance with legislation, external accreditation bodies such as BRC and customer requirements.
- Delivery of the Company HACCP and Food Safety Management Systems.
- Assist in the delivery of site standards, ensure all areas are audit ready at all times.
- Actively encourage Food Safety Culture initiatives within all Departments.
- Completion, verification, and maintenance of quality records to ensure that all products, packed and stored by the business meet the highest food safety and quality standards.
- Investigation and analysis of customer complaints to ensure that issues are resolved satisfactorily and implement corrective action in order prevent reoccurrence
(full job description available upon application).
Quality Assurance Technician requirements include:
- 1-2 years' proven experience in a Food or Warehousing environment
- Level 3 Food Safety and Level 2 HACCP
- Internal audit qualification is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of external Accreditation Standards such as BRC Food, BRC Storage & Distribution, ISO.
- Knowledge and understanding of Retailer Quality Standards - Musgraves, M&S, OSI, Halal
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
- High energy profile, result oriented, calm under pressure, not easily distracted.
- Capability of connecting with all levels within the operation.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, with an eye for detail
- Strong IT skills and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Comfortable in a multi-cultural business environment
What we have to offer
- Salary circa €30, 360
- Working hours 40 - Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
- Monday to Friday (flexibility required)
- Progressive business, financially sound
What to do next
Please contact Paul to discuss this or other FMCG opportunities in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV (Word format) via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.