Posted 11th May negotiable Belfast, County Antrim # MQ900105
Our client is a family-owned business, they value relationships; with customers, suppliers and amongst staff they require a Purchasing Administrator to work alongside the Purchasing Manager based in their offices in Belfast.
The role will involve the coordination of the supply of product to customers through liaison with sales, warehousing and purchasing functions within the Company and externally with suppliers.
Your new role as Purchasing Administrator will include;
- Supporting the Buyer in Purchase Order Administration.
- Chasing suppliers for delivery confirmations and updating systems accordingly.
- Checking confirmations against the PO and following up all Open Purchase Orders.
- Liaise with multiple departments, transport companies and logistics teams.
- Ensuring that any Logistical issues impacting customer shipments are proactively reported to the relevant teams and tracked through to resolution.
- Ensuring compliance with all customs procedures by properly documenting and controlling all customs functions and operations via Trader Support Service platform.
- Ensure orders have been delivered to agreed lead times and expedite where applicable
- Accurate data entry into bespoke customs systems.
- Foster close working relationships with associated departments e.g., Sales, Production and Suppliers.
What you'll need to succeed as Buying / Purchasing Assistant;
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Strong administration & organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Able to deal tactfully with a wide variety of people
- A positive can-do attitude and flexible approach
What we hope you will do next:
Contact Mary to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.