Project EHS Manager
Posted 22nd November negotiable Dublin # JM899355
Project EHS Manager
Construction Build Project
€65,000 to €75,000 plus Benefits
I am looking for a Project HSE Manager to join this team on a new build project in Dublin.
the project is based on Dublin Silicon Docks, and will see the construction of 216 apartments aimed primarily at serving the demand for high-end accommodation in Dublin's booming private rented sector. The concierge-serviced development will comprise a mix of one- and two-bedroom units complemented by an onsite gym, multipurpose rooms and retail space at street level. The scheme will also include some 13,000sq ft of landscaped communal space.
- Energy and drive to deliver high levels of HSE performance
- Appetite to be part of a successful HSE team
- Actively coach and promote HSE to on-site teams
- Objectively evaluate construction activities against business standards and legislation
- Ability to walk alongside the Project Management Team to understand programme and risk profile associated with future works in order to provide support and effectively control
- Actively engage with the operational team to commend HSE working methods or gain improvement
- Have the skill to take HSE documentation and reduce content whilst maintaining all essential elements
- Take a toolbox talk/briefing and engage with a team so that the message clearly lands and constructive feedback is collated
- Have incident investigation experience and be able to work with the Project Management Team to create accurate reports identifying learning opportunities
- Maintain a professional relationship with client representatives
- Be dedicated to the role with a 70:30 split between workface and site office
- Be an active participant in the wider business HSE community
Who are we looking for?
- At least 8 years industry experience, including large construction site exposure
- Ability to manage a small junior team
- Recognised HSE Degree or Diploma
- Awareness of environmental legislation
- Effective IT skills
- Fluent English and eligible to work in Ireland
- Strong time management skills
What's in it for you?
Opportunities to work with a great team on some of Irelands largest and most exciting construction and civil engineering projects. Opportunity to develop your skills to the highest industry standards while earning competitive salaries.
The Company are committed to its employees and offer strong competitive salaries along with benefits such as; 8% pension contribution, health care program, Learning and Development opportunities, further education, company vehicles (depending on the role), opportunities to travel, bike to work scheme, company laptop, company phone, flexible working arrangements and many more.
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact James Manley on 01 526 7473 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through
James Manley is a dedicated Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist at Vickerstock Technical and Engineering Recruitment. He is based in Belfast, Northern Ireland, and recruits all roles in the Health and Safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor and Officer across the Island of Ireland and Globally.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.