Posted 9th May £ 19,760 - £ 19,760 Dundonald, County Down # PM00022
Dundonald, County Down
Vickerstock are proud to be working alongside our progressive engineering client with the appointment of a Process Operator for their County Down based facility.
What we have to offer:
- £19,760 per annum
- Monday to Friday 7.30am - 4.00pm (40hrs)
- Free parking
Your day to day:
As the successful Process Operator you will work as part of a small team and have responsibility for operating + monitoring machinery whilst accurately producing packaging products according to customer specification.
- Using forming, sealing and cutting equipment to produce blister packs
- Cutting base and lidding material to length according to specification
- Visual/quality inspection on all
- Manual filling of customer product into blister packs
- Packaging and labelling of product into outer boxes
- Completing batch records
- Selecting material and product from stores to production pod.
- Cleaning and line clearance between production batches.
- Visual/quality inspection throughout process
- Ensure designated areas are maintained in a clean and safe working condition
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and levels of concentration
- Quality driven, Health & Safety aware
- Ability to follow set work instructions
- Excellent written and verbal communication
And would be even better if you have:
- Experience in a food manufacturing/HACCP distinct advantage
Why not get in touch:
Please contact Paul to discuss this or other Food Manufacturing/FMCG opportunities in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV (Word format) via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.