Posted 22nd November £ 17,500 - £ 18,500 Dungannon, County Tyrone # PM899403
Junior | Moy, Dungannon
Vickerstock are proud to be working in partnership with a leading-edge Food Manufacturing Company with a trusted reputation and ongoing commitment to quality, service, and innovation, with the appointment of a Junior NPD Technologist for their Dungannon based facility.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Foodie too kick start their Product Development career with a hugely progressive business.
AA certified against the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety this rapidly expanding company follow a strict set of SOPs and HACCP procedures so you can be confident their systems comply with the best.
What we have to offer
- Salary £17,500-18,500
- Holidays, pension and free parking
- Career development
- AA certified company
Your new role as Junior NPD Technologist
- Learning all aspects of Food Development.
- Research and Development for new products.
- Full training and follow up courses to Degree Level will become available
- Previous experience in Food Science/Food Nutrition or Food Innovation would be preferred.
- Food Hygiene or practical experience distinct advantage
- Ability to follow instructions
- The job requires physical work and could lift up to 25kg.
- Enjoys team work but also comfortable working alone and on own initiative.
- Candidates who seek career progression, a long term career (may suit people who didn't finish their degree or new starts who have yet to secure a role.
In return you will join a winning team, with excellent training/mentorship and an opportunity to develop a career for yourself.
What we hope you do next:
Please contact Paul Muir to discuss this or other Agri Food/FMCG opportunities in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.