Posted 12th May € 40,000 - € 45,000 Cork # JH11020
€45,000 - €55,000 per annum
Vickerstock are currently recruiting for our Manufacturing client based in County Cork.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for the Design, implementation and/or maintenance of production systems to deliver product on time to quality, and meet cost requirements.
Knowledge/ Experience/ Academic Requirements;
- Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering degree is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in a similar environment
- Engineering graduates with less than 3 years' experience may be considered for associate manufacturing Engineer.
- Membership of an industry related professional body would be advantageous
- Support continuous improvement activities in quality, cycle times, process improvement and machine availability through lean techniques and value engineering to enhance the capability of existing processes and remove waste
- Support product design for manufacture and assembly activities
- Support validation plans to ensure robust and comprehensive technical solutions
- Develop and maintain project plans and budget profiles to ensure delivery of milestones to agreed cost targets and timescales
- Identify and justify capital equipment investment
- Analyse and improve material usage
- Ensure accuracy of manufacturing engineering procedures, documentation and systems data
- Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions
- Produce written reports and make presentations
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organisation
If you have an interest in the Manufacturing Engineer role, please click 'apply' below and send a copy of your CV, or call Jamie on 01 526 7473 to discuss in confidence.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.