Posted 11th May £ 40,000 - £ 45,000 Enniskillen, County Fermanagh # WW900070
£40k - £45k
Vickerstock are currently recruiting for a leading FMCG client based in the Enniskillen area. Our client is one of the globes largest food companies with around 60000 staff worldwide.
Your new role as a Manufacturing Engineer;
- Continuous Improvement: Ensure that equipment productivity is maximised through the continuous monitoring and trending of improvements and equipment availability. Implement initiatives across production stream equipment and process in order to maximise reliability.
- Asset Management: Design out the need for maintenance. Design and execute condition-based maintenance schedules, Autonomous Maintenance and Fixed Time Maintenance Routines.
- Planning & Scheduling: To assist and coordinate planning requirements within the production stream. To execute weekend work schedules as required. In the event of serious breakdowns outside day shift hours to use the current escalation procedure to notify necessary people. To support other production streams when requested.
- Manufacturing Support: support the manufacturing process and to act as stand in Engineering Leader where required. To work with the Process Team on new products and processes ensuring they are planned, implemented and reviewed so as to be seamlessly integrated into current processes.
- Technical Training: Partake and when relevant deliver technical training to the production stream team members with the emphasis being one-point lessons on the key pieces of equipment.
- Information Management: Input information to the production stream technical database including all shared learning's from improvements, routines, problem solving, preventative maintenance and autonomous maintenance activities.
- Log and record and trend the usage of all spare parts
What you will need to succeed as a Manufacturing Engineer;
- Relevant third level engineering qualification or a time served apprenticeship in a high volume, highly automated manufacturing environment
- Specialisation in either electrical, mechanical or automation & control.
- An understanding of all the equipment within the production stream.
- Computer literate
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Willingness to develop and motivate other team members by sharing professional knowledge and experience.
- Dynamic & Target Driven
- Flexible and open to change
- Innovative problem solver
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence on, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.