Posted 18th November £ 35,000 - £ 40,000 Belfast, County Antrim # WW899105
£32k - £40k
Vickerstock are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician for our exclusive client based in Belfast;
- Responding to machine break downs.
- Routine Maintenance.
- Work with engineers to perform tasks.
- Create and Improve Automated Processes
- Review an assembly line.
- Ensure the welding processes is efficient on the assembly line.
- Maintain record systems.
- Test, troubleshoot and make the needed adjustments.
- Quality Standards and Procedures.
- Team Leader Responsibilities
- Health and Safety Policy Implementation.
- Experience of planning, scheduling and performance monitoring.
Knowledge/ Experience/ Academic Requirements;
- You will need to possess the necessary trade qualifications (NVQ or CITB Apprenticeship and/or an HNC Electrical Engineering).
- At least 2 years post apprenticeship experience working in a highly automated manufacturing environment.
- Excellent fault-finding skills.
- Someone who can perform high quality root cause analysis for technical and process issues.
- Ability to work autonomously and with colleagues.
- Knowledge to support, suggest and implement Safety, Technology, Quality and Process improvements.
- Ability to use electrical, pneumatic and mechanical drawings to aid problem solving.
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence on, or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.