EHS Advisors, Multiple Roles, Tier One Building and Civil Engineering Company, Cork.
One of Ireland's most progressive building and civil engineering companies, who are a leading company in major infrastructure, commercial and industrial facilities, are looking for several Health and Safety Advisors for new projects in the Cork area.
They require experienced EHS Advisors for major projects in the Cork and Munster region. As an EHS Advisor / Senior EHS Advisor you will join the Project team and implement and maintain company management systems for the project.
Your new role as a Health & Safety Advisor:
- Ensure EHS management systems for all the projects are implemented and maintained
- Provide advice and training in all EHS matters to management, safety representatives and employees
- Provide leadership and coordination of the day-to-day EHS requirements of the projects
- Attend and provide input at Site meetings, report on business EHS risks, trends and recommend constructive actions towards continuous improvements
- Proactively identify positive and negative acts and follow through with realistic corrective and preventive actions
- Carry out audits, inspections & incident investigation reports, establishes corrective and preventive actions to prevent reoccurrence and continuous improvements
- Prepare in conjunction with the site teams EHS Plans, RAMS and other associated site documents.
What you will need to succeed as an Environmental, Health & Safety Advisor;
- 2-3 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience with Construction Regulations and roles
- Ideally you will have Commercial / Industrial experience
- Previous experience working with a Main Contractor
- Minimum Cert to NVQ 6 in Occupational H&S
- Member of IOSH, manual handing also required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact James Manley on 01 526 7473 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.
James Manley is a dedicated Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist at Vickerstock Technical and Engineering Recruitment. He is based in Belfast, Northern Ireland, and recruits all roles in the Health and Safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor and Officer across the Island of Ireland and Globally.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.