Divisional Recruitment Director
Posted 3rd May £ 80,000 - £ 100,000 Belfast, County Antrim # DMV0504
Divisional Recruitment Director
Having established a reputation as the leading specialist recruitment agency within the Engineering sector, the evolution of our business is a natural progression into the technology field. We are now seeking to appoint a Divisional Recruitment Director to lead what will be a stand-alone entity within the Vickerstock Group.
Purpose of the Role:
Ultimately the key purpose of the Divisional Recruitment Director of IT role is to lead, manage and develop a team to achieve the commercial success and growth of the division within agreed parameters, thereby playing a key role in the Group achieving its overall vision.
This will be achieved by recruiting, developing, and retaining a team of high calibre, well rounded specialist recruitment consultants, creating a culture of success and applying first class sales and commercial leadership.
- Develop and maintain personal competence, professionalism, and industry knowledge.
- Seek self-improvement and continue to develop professionally, seeking support if asked to act beyond your current level of capability.
- Achievement of all personal and team financial objectives
- Provide 'switched-on' leadership that inspires the team.
- Create and foster a positive and upbeat working environment by bringing a high level of energy, enthusiasm and positivity to your team, every day.
- Lead by example and expect the highest standards from your team.
- Ensure team members are not only meeting all commercial objectives but adhering to company values, ethics and professional standards while doing so.
- Deal with issues, performance based or otherwise, fairly, promptly, and effectively.
- Create an environment where all team members feel valued and trusted.
- Set challenging but achievable goals.
- Tender & proposal writing
- High level negotiation of commercial terms with clients
- Protecting average margins across Perm business
- Be a strong figure head for the team externally, building strong networks and partnerships which will help you position Vickerstock as the leading player in your sector.
- Ensure clients and candidates receive the highest levels of service, building strong, long-term relationships.
- Ensure you keep up to date with market activity, developments, and trends, developing a strong flow of leads and business opportunities.
- High level client relationship management, particularly on key accounts and high value prospects & clients.
Knowledge & Experience:
- You will have established a significant professional standing within the IT industry and developed a reputation for providing exceptional customer solutions in the recruitment space.
- A strategic understanding of the trends in the IT market that may affect the business.
- Recruitment Best Practice
- Commercial acumen
- Thorough understanding of employer branding and talent attraction
- Team motivations and engagement
- Overall package will be commensurate with a role at this seniority.
- Profit related bonus
- Share options upon agreed key milestones
- Educational and career development
- Salary on this role will be in the region of 80-100k
For further information on this Divisional Recruitment Director opportunity contact Darren McVicker directly on 02890 279540, email directly or contact through linkedin. All conversations and enquiries will be handled in strict confidence.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.