£28,000 - £35,000
Vickerstock are exclusively working alongside a leading off-site construction firm with over 40 years' experience in their field, to recruit a number of CAD Technicians for their Monaghan site.
As a successful CAD Technician, you will report directly to the Technical Manager and be involved with the design of engineered Timber Frame Systems.
Your new role as a CAD Technician;
- Design and detail GA's, Roof, Floor or Wall components
- Create drawings using Auto-Cad, Pamir (MiTek) or HSB Auto-Cad
- Ensure drawings & information is issued as per the schedule
- Resolve design and development problems
- Complete steel fabrication drawings and purchase orders as required
- Liaise with other team members, roof, floors, walls to integrate designs
- Liaise with factory personal regarding queries, drawings or details
- Liaise with site personal regarding any queries
What you will need to succeed as a CAD Technician;
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience using Auto-Cad, Pamir (MiTek) or HSB Auto-Cad
- Good working knowledge of the design process from conception and specification through to evaluation.
- Be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Leah Irwin-Black 02890 313 720 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.