5 x Recruitment Consultants (Belfast)
Posted 13th May negotiable Belfast, County Antrim # HN191121
5 x Recruitment Consultants (Belfast)
Recruitment Consultants - 5 x full time permanent positions are available across the firm
Office in Belfast Centre - with work from home hybrid option, once established: Daytime hours Monday to Thursday and an early finish on a Friday
We offer industry leading base packages and would expect successful consultants who achieve their targets; to increase their base salary by a minimum of 50% on commissions alone - Some of the strongest consultants will double their wages with yearly commissions. Holidays are 32 days per year (Plus your birthday off each year).
We are a busy, social, friendly and direct team of over a dozen staff who are all focused on expanding and driving our company forward. We are a group of people, all with similar skillsets, who continue to strive to be successful, achieve and better ourselves, better our reputations and be known and recommended as the best in what we do. We have a competitive culture with a sociable atmosphere. We have team lunches, company nights out and team building days.
In each of our verticals, we all aspire to be the person for Clients and Candidates to go to for advice, help and guidance; to be the Consultants that will take a recruitment problem in hand and find a smooth pathway to the solution of getting the right person to our clients.
We are currently exceptionally busy with large workloads and a volume of recruitment to work on in each department. We wish to share this out and require a Recruitment Consultant within each of our different divisions. Some of these divisions offer warm desks, with vacancies to work on immediately. There are long established Clients and relationships in place, with an extensive candidate database ready for you to use.
1x Engineering / Manufacturing Recruitment Consultant
1x Agri Food / FMCG Recruitment Consultant
1x Construction Recruitment Consultant
1x Professional Services Recruitment Consultant
1x Health and Safety Recruitment Consultant
The role of Recruitment Consultant in brief:
- Represent Vickerstock in a professional manner to all stakeholders, to the quality levels that has come to be expected from us
- Work and strive in your individual role as part of a larger successful Vickerstock team environment; with both team and individual goals/targets
- Advertise and effectively promote your clients; their company's/vacancies and the candidates you represent
- Get to know the candidates and their skillsets in detail across your recruiting verticals
- Build, use and share industry knowledge in your vertical
- The most important things we are looking for in a new team member are the internal drive to achieve or succeed and a competitive spirit. Someone who is driven and energetic; ambitious and motivated - we will give you the rest of the tools, the systems, the training, the knowledge, a really targeted database, the connections and all the support you need to succeed in this role
- Recruitment experience is not the most important aspect of this role (as we can train and improve your skillset by openly sharing our knowledge and experience) however some relevant recruitment / HR experience or exposure in this industry is still preferred. Previous experience in an environment that involves outbound proactive Business to Business calling to achieve targeted KPI's is needed as a minimum.
- Excellent communication skills - Face to face, telephone and email.
- Excellent working IT/computer skills, English and Maths is essential; along with the availability of own transport for occasional client facing meetings.
If this role is of interest contact Hugh Nugent to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.